- 8-oz corkscrew pasta
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (10-oz.) can Rotel tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (about one rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, set aside.
In a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, combine dried minced onion flakes, Rotel tomatoes, and Velveeta. Stir constantly for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chili powder and cumin. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 10-in iron skillet or 9×13-inch pan. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe found here – http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/07/king-ranch-mac-cheese.html